Safety Green Training
October 11 @ 8:00 am - October 12 @ 5:00 pm
This is an Open Enrollment Class for RDS Authorized User Training.
The Two Day Courses Include the following:
Day 1: Classroom Training
- Management of Safety Equipment in Industry.
- Define differences and needs for Qualified, Competent, and Authorized Persons.
- Equipment familiarization and inspection for Harnesses, Helmets, Descenders, Fall Arrest Rope Grabs, lanyards and Energy Absorbers, Carabiners, Ropes.
- Fall Factors.
- Personal Fall Protection to include; Fall Restraint, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Rope Access.
- Knots to include: Figure of 8 on a bight, Figure of 8 Follow Through, Figure of 9 on a bight, Alpine Butterfly, Double Figure of 8 on a bight, Double Fisherman, and Barrel Knot.
- When to use each and how much each weakens the rope.
- Job Hazard Analysis & Work Plans.
- Rigging & Rigging Theory.
- – and more.
Day 2: Hands On Topics
- Properly donning your equipment.
- Mitigating Pinch points and how to properly access your Seat Board.
- Standard Work Procedure and Motion.
- Self Rescue.
- Pick off Rescue of an incapacitated worker.
- – and more.
The two day course cost is $500.00 per student. Please contact us today to register for this class or to learn more about our other 2018 first quarter classes.
This event will take place at:
Visit www.safetygreentraining.com to learn more.