Systematic Approach to OSHA 1910
This class will teach the Systematic Approach to OSHA 1910 in an easy to follow system that any business can implement. It is a must have class for any with employees.
This class will cover the following:
- OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces 1910 as they pertain to Residential Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Washing and Pressure Washing.
- Systematically Implementing Safety into your Business.
- The Nature of Fall Hazards and How to Recognize them.
- Minimizing Fall Hazards
- Correct procedures for Installing, Inspecting, Operating, Maintaining, and Disassembly of Fall Protection Systems.
- The Correct use of Personal Fall Protection Systems and Equipment-
- Proper Hook Up
- Tie Off Techniques
- Methods of Equipment Inspection
- Manufacturer Specs
- Ladder Safety
- Setting Up
- Leg Levelers
- Chemical Selection
- PPE Requirements
- Written Safety Plans
- Job Hazard Analysis
Click here for dates and locations of the event.