The Cleaning Show is returning to ExCeL London, in 2017
Following on from the success in 2015, the Cleaning Show will be taking place at ExCeL London on the 14-16 March 2017.
It is the UK’s major event designed specifically for the Cleaning and Support Services sector. An essential event for anyone responsible for cleaning, maintenance and hygiene from healthcare to hotel kitchens. Registration is free of charge and more information soon to come regarding seminars and workshops.
Exhibiting at The Cleaning Show 2017
This is an established event for the industry. Loyal and new visitors attend to choose new equipment, products and services, debate industry issues, learn about new legislation, find new business opportunities and network with the entire industry at this unrivalled event.
Reasons to exhibit
- Unrivalled networking event in the UK
- 93% of visitors influence the sourcing of products and services
- Over 93% of visitors have a purchasing responsibility
- 12% of visitors have an annual spend of over £1 million
- Over 60% of visitors attend the event to source new products and services
- Strengthen existing business relationships
- Build prospect databases and generate sales leads
For MORE, go to: http://cleaningshow.co.uk/london